How to Install Drupal via Softaculous in SiteWorx?
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under SiteWorx Menu, click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click on the Softaculous option.
4. SiteWorx will open a Softaculous Interface.5. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Drupal link that will appear.6. Click on the Install button.7. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
8. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
Choose the version you want to install: You can leave this as it is.
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
- Cron job: You can leave this as it is.
9. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as my first website.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Drupal Website.10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
- Admin Username: Your new Drupal username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.